Best Economical Plan
Apollo Munich Easy Health Individual – Standard
- Post- hospitilisation
- Day care procedures
- Daily cash
- Expenses for organ transplant
- Emergency ambulance
- Health check up
The medical expenses that you incur due to illness during the 30 days immediately before
you are hospitalized. The same will be increased to 60 days if you intimate us 5 days prior to
The medical expenses you incur in the 60 days immediately after you are discharged from
hospital. The same will be increased to 90 days if you intimate us 5 days prior to hospitalization.
- Day-Care procedures
The medical expenses for enlisted 140 day-care procedures, which do not require 24 hours
hospitalization due to technological advancement, are covered
- Cumulative Bonus
You get a Cumulative Bonus (CB) of 10% for every claim-free year accumulating up to 50%
(in the event of a claim, CB will be reduced by 20% of SI on the next renewal).
If you are insured with some other company’s health insurance and you want to shift to us on
renewal, you can. Our Portability Policy is customer friendly and aims to achieve the transfer of
most of the accrued benefits and makes due allowances for waiting periods etc.
- Additional Cover for Critical Illness (optional)
With the Exclusive and Premium variants of Easy Health Insurance Plan you can opt for an
additional cover for Critical Illness which covers for cancer, coronary artery (bypass) surgery,
first heart attack (myocardial infarction), kidney failure (end-stage renal disease), major organ
transplantation, multiple sclerosis, paralysis and stroke. This is an optional benefit and can be
opted as per your need. The sum insured for Critical Illness can be either 50% or 100% of
your basic sum insured.
- Tax benefit
With the Easy Health Individual Health Insurance Plan you can presently avail tax benefits for
the premium amount under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act. (Tax benefits are subject to
changes in Tax Laws)
- All treatments within the first 30 days of cover except any accidental injury
- Any pre-existing condition will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases
- Non-allopathic treatments, congenital diseases, mental disorder or insanity, cosmetic
surgery and weight control treatments
- Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substances like intoxicating drugs and alcohol
- Hospitalization due to war or an act of war or due to a nuclear, chemical or biological
weapon and radiation of any kind
- Pregnancy, dental treatment, external aids and appliances unless covered under the
- specific Easy Health Individual Insurance Plan
- 2 years waiting period for specific diseases like cataract, hernia, hysterectomy, joint
replacement, hydrocele etc.
- Items of personal comfort and convenience
- Experimental, investigative and unproven treatment devices and pharmacological
- Maximum Age- There is no maximum cover ceasing age in this Policy. For
Additional cover of Critical Illness maximum cover ceasing age in this Policy would
be 70 years.